We are here to help you through the paperwork process. If at any point you need assistance please feel free to email our Service Center or contact your advisor directly.
Approved senders (safe senders) are people and domains you always want to receive email messages from. Safe recipients are recipients that you don’t want to block, usually groups that you’re a member of. Messages received from any email address or domain in your safe senders and recipients list are never sent to your Junk Email folder.
IMPORTANT: The server that hosts your mailbox may have junk email filtering settings that block messages before they reach your mailbox.
1. Sign in to Outlook Web App. For help, see Getting started in Outlook Web App.
2. At the top of the page, select Settings > Mail.
3. Under Options, select Block or allow.
4. To add an entry to Safe senders and recipients, enter the email address or domain that you want to mark as safe in the Enter a sender or domain here text box, and then press Enter or select the Add icon + next to the text box.
5. (Optional) Select the Trust email from my contacts check box to treat email from any address in your contacts folders as safe.
6. Select Save to save your changes.
To add a Safe Sender within your Gmail account, you will need to add a filter to notify the system to allow particular email type or senders to flow through to your inbox.
How to create a filter in Gmail:
Note: When you create a filter to forward messages, only new messages will be affected. Additionally, when someone replies to a message you’ve filtered, the reply will only be filtered if it meets the same search criteria.
How to use a particular message you receive to create a filter:
Adding contacts to your trusted Yahoo sender list is fairly simple as your Contact List is simultaneously your Yahoo email safe sender list.
Open the email sent to you by the contact you wish to label as safe. Be sure to check both the inbox folder and junk or spam folder.
Copy the email address
Click the Contacts icon located in the upper right-hand corner of your Yahoo! Mail Inbox Homepage. When you scroll over the first icon, it should say ‘Contacts’.
Click ‘Add a new contact’ located below the list of your contacts.
Fill in the contact details and paste the email address you wish to add to your contact list.